Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 26

It is now day 26 of my cycle.  If I am not pregnant, my period should start between Wednesday and Saturday of this week.  With it being late the last few months, though, I'm really not sure when to expect it.  That's why I'm waiting until March 17 (a week from this Saturday) to test if my period doesn't come between now and then. 

As I have before, I am having some possible pregnancy symptoms...  In the past 2 weeks I have had sore breasts, acne problems (I have always struggled with acne, but it seems to be worse than normal), increased appetite, constipation, a slightly funny feeling in my tummy, and I don't feel right sleeping on my stomach. It feels like there is something extra in there.  What's ridiculous, though, is that I've pretty much had all of these symptoms before, although not at the same time, and had false alarms. 

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I can't stop thinking about it.  My husband's birthday was yesterday and he was disappointed to hear it might be another couple of weeks before we know for sure.  He said it would have been a great birthday present to find out I am pregnant.  This made me so excited, because sometimes I worry that he isn't ready for kids.  I definitely think he's ready now, though.  We went to a marriage retreat last weekend and it really drew us closer together and forced us to work out the kinks in our relationship.  I gained a new found confidence in starting a family together.

I am still struggling with nutrition, knowing that I might be pregnant.  It is hard to know where to draw the line.  Do I have to totally cut out all junk foods or just use moderation?  I have been so ravenously hungry lately that it's hard to turn anything down!  I have avoided some things but I feel like I could be doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment