Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More News

Over the last couple of days I have found out that two more people I know are pregnant.  These two were both by accident.  For some reason I think it is getting easier to take when I find out another person is pregnant, but I am beginning to feel like God is really testing me for some reason.  I have never known so many pregnant people at one time!  Overall, I feel more at peace with it all than I have in the past, which makes me happy.  I would really love to get pregnant this month, though!  Not only would it be a great birthday present for me, but my husband will be gone the entire months of April and May.  I know I said I didn't want a Christmas baby, but I'll take what I can get!  I'd rather it was born during Christmas than during the time of year my husband travels for work.  Besides, my husband automatically gets the last two weeks of December off from work, in addition to his regular vacation time.  Maybe a Christmas baby is what's best after all.  I guess I'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment