I know this isn't the first pregnancy blog out there, but every journey to motherhood is different. I know for me it is helpful when I am going through a hard time if I have someone to relate to. I like knowing I am not the only one going through whatever it is I'm going through, so hopefully my story can help someone feel like they're not alone. I'll also try and post helpful tips and resources that I've found in relation to pregnancy.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
To Test or Not To Test
It is getting so tempting to take a pregnancy test. I know it
would be a dumb idea but I am getting so anxious to find out if I am
pregnant. Some people would say just take one, but if I get a negative
result I will be left in the same place I am now - still wondering if I
might be pregnant. Not to mention I'd be throwing money out the
window. I am going to try to be strong and wait it out. I might not
make it to the 17th, but my goal is to wait until at least Wednesday,
the 14th. By then my period definitely should have started if I'm not
pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment