I know this isn't the first pregnancy blog out there, but every journey to motherhood is different. I know for me it is helpful when I am going through a hard time if I have someone to relate to. I like knowing I am not the only one going through whatever it is I'm going through, so hopefully my story can help someone feel like they're not alone. I'll also try and post helpful tips and resources that I've found in relation to pregnancy.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Just a Little Jealousy
Ugh! I just found out (via Facebook, of course) that another person I know, who I'm not really friends with but we attended the same high school, is pregnant! I know it shouldn't get me down, but I'll be honest, it kind of pisses me off. To me this one is even worse than the last one because I really don't think this couple is fit to raise a child, based on their lifestyle. Their lives seem to revolve around drinking and partying. Why do they even want a baby? Don't they realize they can't do that when they have a baby? It's hard to imagine her not drinking while she's pregnant, too, since she seems to drink all the time. I know I'm being jealous and judgmental, but I know some of you will understand me! Why is getting pregnant so easy for everyone but me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment